[SportsandRec] club wpt site

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 28 02:37:39 UTC 2022

Hi,

As usual, sighted people don't consider anyone not sighted.

I tried out the club wpt hold em poker site and there are zero instructions
to read!

I'm not looking for how to play hold em poker but rather how to use the
clubwpt site.

Nine players registered for a game and I finally started a game but have no
clue how to do anything but read the list of messages like player x bet 50
chips, player y folded, etc.

Any chance someone using jaws has dived into this site?

Thanks,

Bryan