[SportsandRec] Diecast Collecting and Racing

Wade Hemmelrick cheeriosandv8 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 12:03:00 UTC 2022

When it comes to electronic, digital, NFT, Unleashed, etc., I pride
myself in picking up those physical 1/64 scale wheelies and assembling
plastic tracks. I will roll so far as talking start and finish gates
of one or more lanes, remote control 1/64 scale vehicles, and talking
versions of the same sized objects. Hot Wheels ID might be accessible
on a smartphone. However, I cannot vouch for what has not been tried
and tested by me. Or, what is the actual accessibility of ID and other
"cyborg," cyber-integrated diecast racing items?