[SportsandRec] Home Massage Equipment that can be Used Nonvisually

Tom Evans tevans2003 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 26 18:12:18 UTC 2022

Brrookstone stores are may be limited around and in airports. The cost is probably higher and I think well worth it as I have many things years old. They kind of specialize in different and travel options. I bought a great neck massager that you just lay down on and put under the bed. The purchase was 15 or 20 years ago and still runs strong. A simple on off button and then three levels. Tom

Sent from my iPhone