[SportsandRec] Diecast Collecting and Racing

Wade Hemmelrick cheeriosandv8 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 12:09:42 UTC 2022

Do tell me about those supposedly fast wheelies found at Hy-Vee
Stores. How do we know these are faster than what I already have?
Ultra Hots from Target are no faster. Neither are Stars & Stripes from
Walmart. By the way, a blind diecast racer can figure out if a vehicle
rolls straight on a test track. If a car ends up straddling along the
opposite wall, forget slowpokes. Straighten the axles. Consult Redline
Derby Racing for advice and repair hardware. Do it yourself or hire a
diecast professional.
RedlineDerby.com