[SportsandRec] Diecast Collecting and Racing

Wade Hemmelrick cheeriosandv8 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 21:03:42 UTC 2022

Here is what I wrote to Mattel Consumer Services. Rather than a set of
demands for improved accessibility, I take the careful approach of
upping our market interest. Of course, there is indeed greater
strength in numbers as more of these beneficial ideas come from us as
individuals and collectively as a recognized organization.

Accessibility considerations for blind and visually impaired diecast
racers include Braille labels attached to the different colored tracks
on the Rainbow Road Raceway and talking start and finish gate features
providing nonvisual readings of first through fifth place finishes.
Similar nonvisual improvements could be added to other racing products
as well. For more information, please contact the National Federation
of the Blind (www.nfb.org).
https://shop.mattel.com/products/hot-wheels-mario-kart-rainbow-road-gxx41