[SportsandRec] Fitbit Charge 4 Question

Dennis Miller millerdennis893 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 03:02:30 UTC 2022

Hello All:

Over the weekend my Fitbit HR died.  I purchased a Fitbit Charge 4.  I am
happy with the product thus far but I just tried to set a silent alarm and
was unable to do so.  I have had two Fitbits previously and have always set
silent alarms through the Fitbit app.  I didn't see an option in the app to
set an alarm so I contacted Fitbit customer service who informed me that the
only way to set a silent alarm is to set it from the unit itself.  I am
totally blind and can't see the screen so I have no way of doing this.  Does
anyone know of an alternative way of doing this?  Are all newer model
Fitbits like this?

Thanks!

Dennis