[SportsandRec] horseback riding

mind Star mindstar987 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 10:32:52 UTC 2022

Hello, I have gone horse riding in the past. I also just went over the weekend.
If it is your first time, I would deffinitely just start out small, go
meet the horses and ranglers/trainers. Just touch them, pat them, then
once you get an idea of how and what the horse looks like.
Have the trainer take you for a corral ride, they can walk next to you
while holding the reins, you sit on the horse and get a feel on how it
feels like. Then go from there.
Good luck!
I love it!