[SportsandRec] Thank you to all who participated in our tastefully simple fundraiser

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 07:10:16 UTC 2022

🔊👏🙌🍾🥂
The National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina sports and recreation division  would like to send out our appreciation to all who participated in our Tastefully Simple virtual fundraiser!
We sold$1301.78 in  products  which will give us$390 earned for the Sports And Rec division of South Carolina. We also earned$130 in free products which we will be picking items that we will raffle off at our January seminar.  We want to give  thanks   to our consultant Jennifer Bazer.
We will do our drawing at our November 9 monthly Sports And Rec division meeting for the customer who will win the $50 in free products . You do not have to be present to win since you’ve already placed your order but we would love to have you there.
Here is the list of customers whose name will be placed in the drawing.

Caroline p
Shannon c
Melinda j
Shelton w
Jenny k l
Nancy I
Roni h
Shelley c
Shelley d
Malaya r
Lori anne c
Belinda b
Stacey c
Edward b

Our monthly Sports And Rec division meeting will be on Wednesday, November 9 at 6 PM ET. on our Rocky Bottom zoom platform

Hope to see you there.

Rocky Bottom
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8648789090?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09
Meeting ID: 864 878 9090 Passcode: 124578
One tap mobile +19292056099,,8648789090# US (New York)

Lori anne coley
President
National Federation of the blind of South Carolina sports an recreation  division.
803-316-9838
Click to donate, or join our membership, and follow us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC