[SportsandRec] You’re invited to my Blast Off party🥣

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 04:35:34 UTC 2022

🎉🍽 i have gone and done it!📣📣

Oh my gosh! I just wanted to take a moment to let you know, I just became a consultant with Tastefully Simple.I am learning about the amazing products.. and I am loving every minute of it. What's not to love? I get to eat, share, cook tastefully simple meals and share them with friends an family.
 In October, the Sports And Rec division of South Carolina hosted a tastefully simple virtual fundraiser and it was successful. After, being introduced to these products for the first time and falling in love with them I decided to take the leap of faith and become an independent tastefully simple consultant.
 I will be doing a blast off  party on  zoom. Thursday,November 10th, 2022 at 8 PM Eastern.
I look forward to working with you to book your party  for each division, Chapter, or affiliate to host a fundraiser.
I have set up a online virtual party that you can shop at starting today and it will last until November 16. I would  appreciate everyone taking a look and sharing with friends and family. I have a first goal of selling a minimum of $250 for my first party. With your help we can make this happen.
every person who places a order, your name will be put  in a drawing for $30 in free products.

 Start shopping today! Thank you for your support!
Https://www.tastefullysimple.com/p/11462609

  Zoom invite below for virtual party

lori anne coley is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/2866050010?pwd=gycAuYx6ppfAFTGr9TYfDb4wbYKnsg.1

Meeting ID: 286 605 0010
Passcode: 123456

Lori anne coley
President
National Federation of the blind of South Carolina sports an recreation  division.
803-316-9838
Click to donate, or join our membership, and follow us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC
Purchase your Sports And Rec division koozie
      !
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/sportrecnfbsc?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

Support my new business !
Tastefully simple consultant shop, host a party for your nonprofit, school, or church!
Https://www.tastefullysimple.com/p/11462213