[SportsandRec] Support Sports And Rec division of South Carolina

Sports Rec NFB of SC srnfbsc21 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 22 02:10:01 UTC 2022

👩‍🦯🦮🦯🧑‍🦯👨‍🦯
The national Federation of the blind of South Carolina Sports And Rec division invite you to become a member! It is our goal to have members representing from   each chapter.
Our yearly dues are  $5. We would like for your dues to be paid by November 30, 2022, so you would be eligible to vote in our December elections.  You can click the link below and it will take you to all of our links such as Paypal and our social media links. Click the PayPal link and you can purchase your five dollar membership there. There is also a contact form link if you would fill that out and leave us a message that you have sent your dues in with your name email and phone number so we can add you to the membership roll.
We are selling whistles for $2. We only have about  7 whistles  left. The whistles have a gray cord and are silver.
We still have lime green koozie’s that have the national Federation of the blind logo and says national Federation of the blind of South Carolina  Sports And Rec division Live the life you want  in black print for $5.  You can use our PayPal link to purchase these and in the memo line please make sure you have your name address and phone number so they can be mailed to you. Make sure to tell us which item you are purchasing.
Thanking you in advance for your support of the Sports And Rec division of South Carolina.
Click the following link to get to all of our social media and our PayPal link
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC

Lori anne coley
President
National Federation of the blind of South Carolina sports an recreation  division.
803-316-9838
Click to  follow us
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC

Email us @ srnfbsc21 at yahoo.com