[SportsandRec] Sports & Rec Fund Raiser

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 17:34:28 UTC 2022

🍔🍪🍓🌮🍗🥓🥓🍽 do you like to eat?
If you answered yes, then you need to come party with us on Tuesday, October 4th at 8 PM ET.
If you like easy to prepare and delicious food then join us to learn about Tastefully Simple.

The national Federation of the blind of South Carolina sports and rec division is hosting a virtual tastefully simple fundraiser party. Our consultant Jennifer Bassor will share some of the wonderful items tastefully simple has to offer us. we will have door prizes and testimonials from tastefully simple consumers.
Our fundraiser will take place from October 1st. Through October 31st. All orders placed during this time through our link Will be counted towards our sales and the National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina sports and rec division will receive a percentage of the final sales to be used for furthering our cause here in South Carolina. you can click this link to start shopping https://www.tastefullysimple.com/p/11455828

For each person who places an order, their name will go into a drawing for
$50 of free products. If your name is drawn, you will need to contact Jennifer  directly in order to get your free products.

 For anyone who books a party, the same will occur; however,
You will have to book and complete the party before you will receive the       $50 in
free products.

If you wish to place an order on the phone,   call customer service
at
1-866-448-6446, make sure to specify  Jennifer Bassor  as the consultant and NFB of SC sports and rec as the party fundraiser. If you need assistance with ordering you can also contact Lori Anne Coley at 803-316-9838 or email Srnfbsc21 at yahoo.com

To join us on Tuesday at 8 PM for our party.  below is our zoom information
Rocky Bottom
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8648789090?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09
Meeting ID: 864 878 9090 Passcode: 124578
One tap mobile +19292056099,,8648789090# US (New York)

Click the link below to RSVP

https://facebook.com/events/s/tastefully-simple-virtual-part/1789068411446351/

Lori anne coley
803-316-9838

Steve Cook
If you would like to join the Computer Science & Technology Division for the NFB of SC list serve, please send a message to SC-cstd-subscribe at nfbnet.org

National Association of Guide Dog Users Board Member
President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
1st Vice President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
1st Vice President of the SC Association of Guide Dog Users Division