[SportsandRec] SC Get Fit

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 12:31:20 UTC 2023

Join us for an invigorating SC Get Fit session on Tuesday, August 8th, 2023, from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM E.T.D. Hosted by The National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina sports and recreation division, this session is designed to promote overall health and wellness. No special equipment is needed—just your enthusiasm to move! Whether you're up for a full workout or need seated exercises due to physical limitations, we've got you covered.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to improve your well-being. Invite your friends and family to join too! Here are the details you need: