[SportsandRec] SC get fit/membership/St. Patrick’s Day golden jackpot get your tickets today!

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 05:27:27 UTC 2023

🌟 Join the National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina Sports And Rec Division for an exhilarating fitness journey! 🏋️‍♀️ Ready to boost your fitness levels? Dive into our SC Get Fit sessions every Tuesday at 5:30 PM on December 11th and Saturday at 9 AM on December 9th via Zoom. Connect with like-minded blind and visually impaired individuals for a healthy lifestyle.

Zoom Meeting Link: [https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8648789090?pwd=TkZqZDZKOERvNzJsOUZIcWo3aGExdz09]
Meeting ID: 864 878 9090
One-touch Mobile Number: +1 (929) 205-6099,,8648789090#

But wait, there's more! Join our Sports And Rec Division before December 31 and shape the future of this division. Membership is only $5 per year. Contribute to our board and be part of the change.

Plus, don't miss out on the St. Patrick's Day Golden Jackpot drawing on March 17, 2024. Grab your $20 ticket now – only 200 available! 🍀 Support our annual Sports And Rec camp at the Rocky Bottom Camp.

Pay dues and purchase tickets via PayPal: [https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc](https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc)

Get active, stay connected, and make a difference with the National Federation of the Blind South Carolina Sports And Rec Division! 💪 #GetFitSC #NFBSportsAndRec
Lori Anne Coley
803-316–9838
President:
NFBSC Sports and Rec. division.
Board member:
National Sports And Rec.  division
Secretary:
NFBSC Public relations and social Media committee

Purchase your NFBSC Sports koozie 1 for$1.
Click link to join us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC