[SportsandRec] South Carolina get fit session Saturday morning 9 AM on zoom

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 22:15:32 UTC 2023

Get Fit and Empower: NFB SC  Sports and Rec Division Hosts Inspiring Workout with our amazing Blind members
 on Saturday Morning
 our supportive  Blind fitness community with SC Get Fit sessions hosted by the NFB SC Sports and Rec Division! Surround yourself with like-minded individuals on their own fitness journey. Say goodbye to boring solo workouts and hello to a fun and supportive crew! Our sessions kick off at 9:00am ET on Saturday February 4th and Tuesdays at 5:30pm. We guarantee you'll leave feeling accomplished and part of something bigger. Plus, it's scientifically proven* that working out with friends is more enjoyable. Don't miss out on this chance to reach your fitness goals with a supportive group. Click here to join via Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8648789090?pwd=TkZqZDZKOERvNzJsOUZIcWo3aGExdz09 or call in using this number: +1 (929) 205-6099,,8648789090#. All ages and fitness levels welcome! #GetFiT #Workout #Fitness #AllAges
Welcome #AllFitnessLevels #SupportGroup.

Lori anne coley
President
National Federation of the blind of South Carolina sports an recreation  division.
Secretary
Public relations and social media committee
803-316-9838
Click to donate, or join our membership, and follow us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC
Purchase your Sports And Rec division koozie
      !
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/sportrecnfbsc?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

Support my new business !
Tastefully simple consultant shop, host a party for your nonprofit, school, or church!
Https://www.tastefullysimple.com/web/lcoley