[SportsandRec] sC Sports And Rec division first vice president participating in triathlon

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 00:36:03 UTC 2023

Dear friends,
We are proud to announce that our very own Sports and Recreation Division Vice President, Amy Hatten, has taken on a new challenge in her life. She has signed up for a 12-week triathlon training program to prepare for a sprint mini triathlon.
This is an incredible opportunity for Amy to push herself to new limits and to participate in a once-in-a-lifetime event. The training program is done through a nonprofit organization called Tri It For Life, which empowers women and provides mentorship to those who are new to triathlons.
Amy's goal is to participate in the She Tris Triathlon on May 20th, 2023, which will consist of a 200 yard swim, 8 mile bike, and 2 mile run. This is no small feat, and we are proud of her for taking on this challenge.
Unfortunately, transportation in Charleston can be unreliable, and it can be a real barrier for many people, including Amy. She works full-time and the long commute to training sessions will make her days extremely long and challenging during these 12 weeks.
We are asking for your help to offset the transportation costs to get Amy to and from her training sessions. Your support will play a crucial role in helping her reach her goal and cross the finish line.
Please consider donating to her GoFundMe page https://www.gofundme.com/f/triathlon-training-transportation  and supporting Amy in this exciting journey.
Together, we can help her achieve her dream and make a positive impact in her life.

Thanking you for your generosity and support.

Sincerely,
The SC Sports And Rec division
P.s. we are trying to work out the details to take a van of folks down to the triathlon and cheer Amy on. If you’re interested in participating and supporting Amy, please let us know so we can try to figure out transportation for the Sports And Rec division members to travel down to see Amy succeed at this adventure.

Lori anne coley
President
National Federation of the blind of South Carolina sports an recreation  division.
Secretary
Public relations and social media committee
803-316-9838
Click to donate, or join our membership, and follow us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC
Purchase your Sports And Rec division koozie
      !
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/sportrecnfbsc?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

Support my new business !
Tastefully simple consultant shop, host a party for your nonprofit, school, or church!
Https://www.tastefullysimple.com/web/lcoley