[SportsandRec] Essential Oils

Tina Hansen th404 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 24 23:41:55 UTC 2023

I notice that the Sports and Rec division sponsored seminars on essential
oils at past national conventions. I'm interested in this topic, and I could
always use tips on essential oils. How can you organize them as a blind
person? How do you know what's wat, and how do you use them effectively? I
want to both know this stuff for my own use and share this knowledge with
both blind and sighted individuals. Also, does anyone on this list know
about accessible resources on the topic?

I would appreciate it if people e-mailed me off the list, since I'm not sure
if this is the right place for this question. Any tips, trick or other
knowledge would be helpful. Thanks.