[SportsandRec] Campsites and Hiking Trails

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 25 23:31:45 UTC 2023

Hello Joseph,

I'm with you there. Exactly my sentaments.
If I'm out in nature like hiking or camping or just walking a flat trail, I
don't use my phone much. Its too easy to drop, lose, or otherwise get
damaged like getting moisture in it.
So, I don't have my phone much either; that is for working it. I usually
have it, but its tucked away in a sealed place such as a bag and turned off.

For compasses, try Independent Living Aids. Have you tried the Braille
Superstore? I am pretty sure they have something like this.

Ashley