[SportsandRec] #JoinTheMovement @ Convention!

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 2 00:57:16 UTC 2023

Hi,
This sounds like such exciting and educational events.
What is Strive4You? Can someone explain what that organization does?
I hope if you go to convention that it's a safe and fun event in light of
covid 19 out there. I know of people who caught it in the past few months. A
handful of church members caught it and colleagues from my mom's church
preschool did too just to name about 10 people who caught covid. A few cases
were severe while most were just like a flu or cold.

A crowd without masked people sounds like a super spreader especially
because NFB is not requiring proof of a negative covid 19 test this year.

For those of us not at convention, is there a virtual option for anything?
Is the division meeting going to be streamed or set as a meeting on zoom? Is
the meeting being recorded and hopefully available to us afterward?

A few years ago, I had time to attend the part of the division meeting
virtually. It was very informative since several organizations spoke about
their sports and rec groups.

Is this group leading the SEED class nation wide?
It sounds like a great program that perhaps my state could put on at the
state convention or
A chapter sponsored event.

I was considering contacting this organization, Strive4You, if they are in
Virginia.

Enjoy the activities and do post what happened and what you learned.
I'd be curious how the yoga event goes especially since there are so many
forms of yoga.

Thanks,
Ashley