[SportsandRec] Join the #BlindSquatForYourHeartChallenge and Show Support for the blind Community by Pledging Your Donation Today!"

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 11 02:50:18 UTC 2023

Hi,
Who won the squat competition?

-----Original Message-----
From: SportsandRec <sportsandrec-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Lori Anne
Coley via SportsandRec
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2023 11:57 PM
To: nfbofsc at nfbnet.org
Cc: Lori Anne Coley <loriannecoley at gmail.com>; National Sports And Rec
<sportsandrec at nfbnet.org>
Subject: [SportsandRec] Join the #BlindSquatForYourHeartChallenge and Show
Support for the blind Community by Pledging Your Donation Today!"

Join us in this exciting opportunity to take control of your health and win
big! By participating in our "Squat for Your Heart Challenge," you are not
only helping yourself, but also showing your support for our NFB of SC
Sports & Rec division. Our team has already made incredible progress, and
we're proud to give a shout out to all the amazing participants who are
crushing their squats.
But the fun doesn't stop there! By checking in daily, you'll be entered into
a drawing for a chance to win a $50 gift card or cash. This is a perfect
opportunity to reward yourself for taking care of your health and making a
positive change in your life.
So why wait? Start squatting today and show the world your dedication to
your heart and overall health. And for those who want to support our amazing
participants, you can make a pledge for every squat or a general donation
through our PayPal account by clicking the link https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC.
Let's come together as a community and inspire each other to live healthier
and happier lives. #NFBofSCSportsandRecreationdivision #NFBofSC #NFB
#NFBSportsandRecreationDivision #Blindnation #blin athletes
#AmericaHeartMonth. #BlindSquadForYourHeartChallenge #BlindSquad
#HeartHealthy #NfbSCSportsAndRecDivision #NfbSC #Blind #VisuallyImpaired
#SouthCarolina #Nonprofit #Donate Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC shout out to,
Roland and Allen, Petra Anda, Anderson, Janice bright, Jessica, Grant, Lori
Anne, Coley, Greg Jones, Melinda Jones, Andrew Adams, Ashley, whitehead,

Lori anne coley
President
National Federation of the blind of South Carolina sports an recreation
division.
Secretary
Public relations and social media committee
803-316-9838
Click to donate, or join our membership, and follow us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC
Purchase your Sports And Rec division koozie
      !
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/sportrecnfbsc?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

Support my new business !
Tastefully simple consultant shop, host a party for your nonprofit, school,
or church!
Https://www.tastefullysimple.com/web/lcoley