[SportsandRec] Fitbit watch

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 16:05:18 UTC 2023

📣 Join us in supporting the National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina Sports and Rec Division fundraiser! 🏆 We're selling tickets for a brand new Fitbit watch 🕑, and the drawing will be held during our state convention from August 18 to August 20.

You can get 1ticket for just $5 or go for even better odds with 3tickets for $10! Remember, you don't need to be present at the convention to win.

To participate, simply purchase tickets through our PayPal link: https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc

 Don't forget to leave your name, contact information, and specify in the memo that it's for the Fitbit watch.

If you're attending the convention, you can also purchase tickets in person or through one of our Sports And Rec division members. 🤝 Additionally, we'll have assorted nuts, trail mix, and granola bars available for just $1 during the event.

Let's come together and make a difference in the lives of blind athletes and sports enthusiasts. Your support matters! ❤️ #Fundraiser #NFBSportsAndRec #FitbitWatch #SupportTheBlind

Lori Anne Coley
803-316–9838
President:
NFBSC Sports and Rec. division.
Board member:
National Sports And Rec.  division
Secretary:
NFBSC Public relations and social Media committee

Purchase your NFBSC Sports koozie 1 for$1.
Purchase your tickets to win a Fitbit watch drawing takes place at SC convention.
1 for $5 or 3 for $10.
Click link to join us, purchase tickets, or follow on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC