[SportsandRec] How are you getting jiggy in June share with us exclamation

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 04:14:11 UTC 2023

Join the National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina for an exhilarating 2-week celebration of sports, recreation, and active living from June 15 to June 30! This event invites individuals of all visual abilities to showcase their favorite activities and get jiggy with the Blind of South Carolina. Share captivating photos, videos, or written stories on our Facebook page or group to inspire and motivate each other in living life to the fullest.

Participating in this event offers several compelling reasons:

1️⃣ Unleash Your Inner Star: Share your active lifestyle to inspire others, including individuals with visual impairments, to embrace physical activity.

2️⃣ Connect and Engage: Interact with a vibrant community of like-minded individuals, sharing tips, stories, and experiences to build lasting friendships.

3️⃣ Empower and Motivate: Show that visual impairment is not a barrier to staying fit, having fun, and exploring various physical activities, motivating others to overcome their perceived limitations.

4️⃣ Recognition: The most vibrant and inspiring entries will be featured on our Facebook page and group, gaining well-deserved recognition. Exciting health benefits await participants who stand out for their enthusiasm, creativity, and dedication.

5️⃣ Community Support: Your participation contributes to the growth and development of the Blind community in South Carolina, enabling more events, resources, and opportunities for visually impaired individuals to thrive in sports and recreation.

Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to get jiggy, be active, and make a difference! Mark your calendars for June 15 to June 30 and start preparing to share your story. Visit our Facebook page [link: https://www.facebook.com/NFBSCSportsanRecDiv?mibextid=LQQJ4d] or our group [link: https://m.facebook.com/groups/5322829651170968/?ref=share&mibextid=S66gvF] for more information, updates, and to join the movement.

Together, let's redefine what it means to be active and unstoppable! Join us in celebrating the indomitable spirit of the Blind of South Carolina. Use hashtags like #GetJiggyInJune, #NFBSCSportsandRec, #ActiveBlindCommunity, and more to share your journey and inspire others.

Lori Anne Coley
803-316–9838
President:
NFBSC Sports and Rec. division.
Board member:
National Sports And Rec.  division
Secretary:
NFBSC Public relations and social Media committee

Purchase your NFBSC Sports koozie 1 for$1.
Purchase your tickets to win a Fitbit watch drawing takes place at SC convention.
1 for $5 or 3 for $10.
Click link to join us, purchase tickets, or follow on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC

Shop my TastefullySimple store.
Https://www.tastefullysimple.com/web/lcoley