[SportsandRec] 2023 NFB Sports and Recreation Business Meeting Agenda and Notes

Richie Flores flores.richie at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 15:11:15 UTC 2023

Howdy Sports and Recreation Federationists:
Save the Date:
NFB Sports and Recreation Business Meeting
Monday: July 3, 2023
Time: 3-5 pm

Please find attached, the business program and additional activities
your favorite NFB division has put together for you!

 *Note: we won't have much time at our business meeting for
registration, so we are asking folks to do their best to pre-register
using the below link or visit us at Table A44 in the exhibit hall Sun
Jul2 or Mon Jul3 to get help with registration, otherwise feel free to
use the below PayPal links to pay dues and join our $1000 raffle which
will include dues if you want to #join.TheMovement
Pre-registration Link:
https://forms.gle/QNiTPszuciqVnzqa9

#JoinThe Movement 1000 dollar Raffle!
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/nfbsportsandrec/20

Richie Flores
President, Sports and Recreation Division