[SportsandRec] Sports And Rec division monthly meeting change

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Wed May 10 02:00:48 UTC 2023

Greetings,
I hope this post finds you well. I am writing to inform you about a change in the date for the upcoming Sports And Rec division meeting of South Carolina. Due to scheduling conflicts, the meeting originally scheduled for Wednesday, May 9, will now be held on Tuesday, May 16, 2023.
During our recent get fit session, we discussed this change and agreed upon the new date. The meeting will take place at 5:30 PM, as usual, during our regular get fit session. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
The agenda for the meeting remains the same and will include the following items:
 1 Greeting
 2 Review and approval of minutes from the previous meeting
 3 Treasurer's report
 4 Discussion on a possible trip to Charleston on May 20 to support our vice president, Amy Hatten
 5 Any new business presented by members
We appreciate your understanding regarding this change and hope that you will be able to attend the rescheduled meeting on May 16. Your presence and input are valuable to our division's activities and initiatives.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to me or any other member of the Sports And Rec division. We look forward to seeing you at the monthly meeting and working together to further our division's goals.
Thank you for your attention, and best regards,

Lori anne coley
President  NFBSC sports an rec. Div.
Secretary
Public relations and social media committee
803-316-9838
Click to donate, or join our membership, and follow us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC
Purchase your Sports And Rec division koozie get 2 for $4  fundraiser
Tastefully simple   shop <https://www.tastefullysimple.com/p/11475864