[SportsandRec] NFBSC get fit

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 12:59:11 UTC 2023

🌟 Ready to elevate your fitness game, even if you're visually impaired or blind? Join the National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina Sports And Rec Division for an epic fitness journey! 🏋️‍♀️

Are you pumped to break a sweat and meet fellow fitness enthusiasts who happen to be visually impaired or blind? We're thrilled to invite you to our SC Get Fit sessions! 🤩 Happening every Tuesday evening at 5:30 PM and Saturday morning at 9 AM on Zoom, it's an amazing opportunity to boost your health and connect with like-minded individuals.

🔗 Zoom Meeting Link: [https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8648789090?pwd=TkZqZDZKOERvNzJsOUZIcWo3aGExdz09]
🆔 Meeting ID: 864 878 9090
📲 One-touch Mobile Number: +1 (929) 205-6099,,8648789090#

But wait, there's more! We're calling on you to become a part of the NFB of South Carolina Sports And Rec Division before December 31. Shape the future of our division, and your membership dues are just $5 per year! 🤝

If that's not exciting enough, we're rolling out a St. Patrick's Day Golden Jackpot drawing on March 17, 2024! 🍀 Help us fund our first  annual Sports And Rec camp at the Rocky Bottom Conference Center by grabbing a $20 ticket. Act fast, only 200 tickets will be sold! Two lucky winners on March 17, 2024, with 1st place scoring $750 and 2nd place bagging $250. 🤑

💳 Pay your dues and grab your tickets through our PayPal link: https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc

Let's get fit, stay connected, and make an impact with the National Federation of the Blind of  South Carolina Sports And Rec Division! 💪 #GetFitSC #NFBSportsAndRec #SCGetFit #BlindAndVisuallyImpairedSouthCarolina #StayingActiveWhileBlind #FitnessForTheBlind 💪

Lori Anne Coley
803-316–9838
President:
NFBSC Sports and Rec. division.
Board member:
National Sports And Rec.  division
Secretary:
NFBSC Public relations and social Media committee

Purchase your NFBSC Sports koozie 1 for$1.
Click link to join us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC