[SportsandRec] Saturday morning 9 AM South Carolina get fit

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 10:13:36 UTC 2023

🌟 Join the National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina Sports And Rec Division for an exhilarating fitness journey! 🏋️‍♀️ Ready to boost your fitness, regardless of your level? Join our SC Get Fit sessions every Tuesday at 5:30 PM and Saturday at 9 AM on Zoom. Connect with fellow blind and visually impaired individuals who embrace a healthy lifestyle.

Zoom Meeting Link: [https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8648789090?pwd=TkZqZDZKOERvNzJsOUZIcWo3aGExdz09]
Meeting ID: 864 878 9090
One-touch Mobile Number: +1 (929) 205-6099,,8648789090#

But wait, there's more! Join the National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina Sports And Rec Division by December 31. Membership dues are just $5 per year, plus $10 state dues and $5 chapter dues , you must be in good, standing with the state affiliate and have paid your state dues to be a division
 member.

Exciting news: Participate in our St. Patrick's Day Golden Jackpot drawing on March 17, 2024. Support our goal to start a   annual Sports And Rec camp at the Rocky Bottom Center, by purchasing a $20 ticket. Only 200 tickets available, so act fast!  On March 17, 2024 there will be two lucky winners first place $750 and second Place  will be $250. We will do our drawing on zoom. You do not have to be present to win. Please make sure you leave your name, email address, phone number , when purchasing your tickets and paying dues when you pay through PayPal.
🍀

Pay dues and buy tickets via our PayPal link: [https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc
Let's stay active, connected, and impactful with the National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina Sports And Rec Division! 💪 #GetFitSC #NFBSportsAndRec #Membership #StateDues #DivisionDues #StPatricksDayGoldenJackpot #SportsCamp #InclusiveSports #AccessibleSports #RecreationForTheBlind #SouthCarolinaStrong #BlindAndVisuallyImpaired #LivingTheLifeWeWant #BlindAthletes #ActiveBlind #FitBlind #SCGetFit #Workout #Goals #Health #BlindAndFit

Lori Anne Coley
803-316–9838
President:
NFBSC Sports and Rec. division.
Board member:
National Sports And Rec.  division
Secretary:
NFBSC Public relations and social Media committee

Purchase your NFBSC Sports koozie 1 for$1.
Click link to join us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC