[SportsandRec] Do you have the luck of a leprechaun? Purchase your NFBSC Sports And Rec St. Patrick’s Day, Golden Jackpot tickets

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 14:37:14 UTC 2023

🌈✨ Enter the St. Patrick’s Day Golden Jackpot and let the luck of the leprechaun guide you to victory! 🍀 Support the National Federation of the Blind of  South Carolina Sports and Rec division in creating their first annual sports camp for the blind and visually impaired. 🏆

💰 Your chance to win big: 1st place prize of $750 or 2nd place prize of $250! 🎉 Rally your division, chapters, affiliates, and friends to make a difference. Together, we can help the blind and visually impaired in South Carolina reach their physical potential.

🎟️ Tickets are only $20 each, and you can enter as many times as you like! Purchase through our PayPal link and leave your name, address, phone number, and email for a chance to win. 📆 The drawing will take place on March 17, 2024, on Zoom. You don't have to be present to win!

🏕️ Help us make the first annual sports camp a reality at Rocky Bottom Camp in the Upstate of South Carolina. Every entry supports a worthy cause and brings us one step closer to fostering an environment of fitness and fun for the blind community.

🤝 Join the #NFBSCSportsAndRecDivision movement! Use hashtags like #SaintPatricksDayGoldenJackpot,  #SupportTheBlindofSouthCarolina, #SportsCamp, #ActiveBlind, #FitnessAndFun, to spread the word!

🌟 Make a difference, have a chance to win, and support a fantastic cause. Get your tickets now and let's make this St. Patrick's Day unforgettable! 🌟 #BlindGoldRush #InclusiveFortune #VisuallyLuckySC #GreenDreamsWin #EmpowerWithGold #SightlessTreasure #EyesOnThePrizeSC #ShamrockWinning #GoldHarmonySC #AccessibleWealth https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc

Lori Anne Coley
803-316–9838
President:
NFBSC Sports and Rec. division.
Board member:
National Sports And Rec.  division
Secretary:
NFBSC Public relations and social Media committee

Purchase your NFBSC Sports koozie 1 for$1.
Click link to join us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC