[SportsandRec] accessable pool tester?

Bill Kociaba bill.kociaba at outlook.com
Wed Nov 22 12:20:29 UTC 2023

Hi all and a happy thanksgiving to all here in the US,
Just burned out theheater in my hot tub, again.  The problem according to my repair guy is corrosion caused by me not keeping the chemicals balanced.  I keep the pool ok by guessing and my wife warning me if it gets a bit cloudy but getting her to test the water (in either)regularly is a bit of a challenge.  She is great at keeping track of most things I can’t but for some reason this one just doesn’t happen.  I am wondering if anyone out there has a similar problem and how you have gotten past it.  I can’t aford a pool guy to come every week but also can’t aford a new heater every few years.  Seems like there are new talking or otherwise accessable gadgets for almost every purpose showing upall the time so was wondering if there is anything to solve this problem.
Thanks in advance for any help
Best
Bill