[SportsandRec] SC get fit

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 02:50:21 UTC 2023

Join us for an exhilarating Get Fit session happening on Tuesday, September 26th, 2023, from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM ET, brought to you by The National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina's sports and recreation division. 💪🌟 No need for special equipment – just bring your enthusiasm for fun and fitness. We're even prepared to tailor exercises for those using chairs. Let's work on enhancing our health and wellness together! Don't forget to invite friends and family for a great time! 🤗

Zoom Link: [Join Here](https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8648789090?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09)
Meeting ID: 864 878 9090
Passcode: 124578

Join via One-Tap Mobile 📱: +19292056099,,8648789090# (US - New York)

Looking forward to seeing you there! 💃🕺 #GetFit #FitnessSession #HealthAndWellness #ZoomMeeting

Lori Anne Coley
803-316–9838
President:
NFBSC Sports and Rec. division.
Board member:
National Sports And Rec.  division
Secretary:
NFBSC Public relations and social Media committee

Purchase your NFBSC Sports koozie 1 for$1.
Click link to join us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC