[SportsandRec] Diecast Racing and Collecting

Wade Hemmelrick cheeriosandv8 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 20:37:27 UTC 2024

Howdy!

If you are wheelie into finding these diecast vehicles of particular
castings and colors, keep watch on Walmart, Target, Mattel, and other fine
shopping places. I for one am not worried about the present lack of greens
or blues, as I have plenty of "mutated lizards" aka Twin Mills (Braille or
non-Braille). This is my grassroots effort of cultivating interest for
diecast racing and collecting. Never too old for a good hobby soon to
become another official sport. There is also no limit to background,
smarts, disability, etc. A great Web resource I recommend with tons of
articles and video demos is Redline Derby Racing. You can easily look it up
and help spread the good word. Living the lives we want also  includes the
growing love for diecast racing. Cheers and Happy Hot Wheeling!

Wade Hemmelrick