[SportsandRec] NFBSC Sports And Rec division winners of our fundraiser

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 21:15:59 UTC 2024

📣 **Congratulations to our Winners!** 🎉

We are excited to announce the winners of the National Federation of the Blind of  South Carolina Sports and Rec Division's Blind Camp Fundraiser Giveaway, which took place during our state convention in Columbia, on August 18th!

🥈 **2nd Place Winner** – Lenora Robertson of South Carolina : $250
🥇 **1st Place Winner** – Sally Friedman (Albany, NY): $750

We want to extend a heartfelt thank you to everyone who participated and supported the National Federation of the Blind of  South Carolina Sports and Rec Division. While this fundraiser didn’t meet our expectations, we remain committed to making the Blind Camp a reality. Every contribution brings us closer to our goal, and we will continue working hard to create opportunities for blind and visually impaired individuals to experience the joys of recreation and community.

Thank you again for your support, and congratulations to our winners!

#NFBSC #SportsAndRec #BlindCamp #Winners #Grateful #KeepPushing
Lori Anne Coley
President, South Carolina NFB Sports And Rec Division
📞 803-316-9838

Donate to the NFB of SC Sports & Rec Division:
[PayPal](https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc)
Zelle: srnfbsc21 at yahoo.com

📧 [Email Us](mailto:SportsAndRec at nfbofsc.org)
🔗 [Follow Us](https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC)