[SportsandRec] SC get fit athlete interviews will resume on September 10

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 23:14:50 UTC 2024

Hello everyone sorry for the late response about SC get fit for today. I am preparing to go out of town and will not be back till after Labor Day so I will resume doing Blind athlete interviews on September 10 at 6 PM Eastern time where I hope you will join us to hear from one of the national Federation of the Blind Sports And Rec division board member who is a Iron Man competitor. More information to come on that interview. For now the SC get fit workouts and interviews are canceled until September 10.
Lori Anne Coley
President, South Carolina NFB Sports And Rec Division
📞 803-316-9838

Donate to the NFB of SC Sports & Rec Division:
[PayPal](https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc)
Zelle: srnfbsc21 at yahoo.com

📧 [Email Us](mailto:SportsAndRec at nfbofsc.org)
🔗 [Follow Us](https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC)