[SportsandRec] South Carolina Sports And Rec fundraiser

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 13:41:32 UTC 2024

🌟 Join us in making a meaningful difference! Picture a weekend dedicated to empowering our blind and visually impaired community through sports and recreation, promoting their overall health and well-being. The National Federation Of The Blind of  South Carolina Sports And Rec division is committed to hosting an annual sports weekend at the Rocky Bottom Retreat and Conference Center, owned and operated by the blind. But we can't do it alone.

We need your support to turn this vision into reality. Your contribution will fund this goal to make this a reality, and     ensuring that this event grows into a cherished tradition. Though our original goal was to sell 200 tickets at $20 each, we're striving to sell at least 100 tickets by March 23, 2024. With your help, we can make it happen.

By purchasing a ticket, you're not just entering a drawing; you're investing in a community's future. And the rewards are twofold: not only do you stand a chance to win the jackpot prize of $750 for first place and $250 for second place, but you also contribute to the empowerment and enrichment of individuals who deserve every opportunity to thrive.

Your support matters, regardless of whether you're visually impaired or sighted. We welcome contributions from businesses, friends, family, coaches, athletes, and anyone passionate about fostering inclusivity and accessibility in sports and recreation.

To donate, simply visit our PayPal link [https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc](https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc) or mail your payment to the Federation Center of the Blind at 119 S. Kilbourne Rd., Columbia, SC 29205. Don't forget to include your contact information for the drawing. Remember, you don't have to be present to win; we just need a way to reach you if you're our lucky winner.

Thank you for your generosity and for spreading the word. Together, let's create a future where everyone can participate, regardless of ability.
Lori Anne Coley
803-316–9838
President:
NFBSC Sports and Rec. division.
Board member:
National Sports And Rec.  division
Secretary:
NFBSC Public relations and social Media committee

Purchase your NFBSC Sports koozie 1 for$1.
Click link to join us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC