[SportsandRec] looking to acquire a treadmill

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 3 23:47:15 UTC 2024

Hello all,

I am also searching for a treadmill. I either will get a home treadmill or
bike.

I am seeking something that is:
Not complicated
Easy to assemble
Has incline of increments of .5 since I am used to it at the gym
Not real noisy

For accessibility, I'd like to see a start and stop button as well as raised
buttons for other controls such as speed control or incline. If not raised
buttons, I'd like them to be in one place so I can label them. So no touch
screen interface.

Thanks.