[SportsandRec] Help us start a sports camp in SC

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 21:48:25 UTC 2024

🌟 Step into the realm of generosity and make a lasting impact! For just $20, you secure your entry into our St. Patrick’s Day Golden Jackpot, where dreams of winning 1st. Place $750 or 2nd place  of $250  can become a reality on March 17, 2024. 🌈 Your support will pave the way for something extraordinary – the launch of the first-ever Sports Camp for the Blind in South Carolina by the National Federation of the Blind of  South Carolina Sports and Rec Division. 🏆

Imagine the joy, the triumph, and the sense of belonging this camp will bring to the visually impaired community. 💚 Your contribution is not just a ticket; it's an investment in creating opportunities, breaking barriers, and fostering inclusivity.

This is your chance to be part of something groundbreaking, to champion a cause that truly matters. Every ticket sold takes us one step closer to our goal, and we need YOU to make it happen.

Act now, purchase your ticket through PayPal at https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc, and don't forget to provide your address, phone number, and email for a chance to win big! 🌟 Your support echoes with kindness, and the ripple effect of your generosity will be felt by the visually impaired community in South Carolina.

Let's make history together! 🍀 #SupportBlindSports #InclusiveSCSports #StPatricksDayJackpot
Lori Anne Coley
803-316–9838
President:
NFBSC Sports and Rec. division.
Board member:
National Sports And Rec.  division
Secretary:
NFBSC Public relations and social Media committee

Purchase your NFBSC Sports koozie 1 for$1.
Click link to join us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC