[SportsandRec] Help us start an annual Sports camp in SC

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 00:18:53 UTC 2024

🏆 Step into a world of generosity and excitement! Nfb SC Sports And Rec division is on a mission to create a yearly weekend sports camp for the blind and visually impaired of South Carolina, and we need your support to make it happen.

🌟 Join us in our St. Patrick's Day Golden Jackpot Giveaway on March 17, 2024, where destiny awaits two lucky winners. The first-place champion will walk away with a thrilling $750, while the second-place winner will claim a fantastic $250.

🎟️ Act fast! We have a limited number of $20 tickets available for entry. Don't miss the chance to be part of something incredible. Secure your ticket by sending your payment through our convenient PayPal link: https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc, or mail it to Nfb SC Federation Center at 119 South Kilbourne, Columbia, South Carolina 29205.

🌈 Your participation transcends mere entry; it fuels our vision of inclusivity, ensuring that individuals of all abilities have access to sports and recreation. No need to be present at drawing     – everyone has an equal shot at winning!

🔍 The drawing will unfold on Zoom on March 17, 2024. To be reachable if fortune smiles upon you, please include your name, email, and phone number and letting us know it’s for the jackpot  when making the payment.

🤝 Let's unite for a cause that transcends barriers – supporting the blind and visually impaired community of South Carolina and marking the beginning of our first annual sports camp. Act urgently, as tickets are running out fast! Together, we can turn dreams into reality.
Lori Anne Coley
803-316–9838
President:
NFBSC Sports and Rec. division.
Board member:
National Sports And Rec.  division
Secretary:
NFBSC Public relations and social Media committee

Purchase your NFBSC Sports koozie 1 for$1.
Click link to join us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC