[SportsandRec] NFBSC Sports And Rec division interviews founder of not my eyes Inc. and their Brand ambassador on Tuesday, January 23, 2024 at 5:30 PM during our SC GetFit session

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 12:10:29 UTC 2024

The National Federation Of The Blind of South Carolina sports and rec divisions, SC get fit interviews, founder of not my eyes, ink, and their brand ambassador Join us on Zoom, Tuesday, January 23 at 5:30 PM for a special interview with Annalee Bowen Smith, founder of Not My Eyes Inc. Discover Annalee's inspiring journey from overcoming visual impairment to becoming a successful advocate for the blind and visually impaired. Also, meet Gina Rowell, the 2023 Miss Kapable Kurves/Not My Eyes brand ambassador. Join the conversation and be inspired by their stories of empowerment. Zoom link: [https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8648789090?pwd=TkZqZDZKOERvNzJsOUZIcWo3aGExdz09](https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8648789090?pwd=TkZqZDZKOERvNzJsOUZIcWo3aGExdz09) or use one-touch mobile: +1 (929) 205-6099,,8648789090#
Lori Anne Coley
803-316–9838
President:
NFBSC Sports and Rec. division.
Board member:
National Sports And Rec.  division
Secretary:
NFBSC Public relations and social Media committee

Purchase your NFBSC Sports koozie 1 for$1.
Click link to join us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC