[SportsandRec] Safety positive foundation speaks at SC get fit

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 15:57:49 UTC 2024

**Join Us for an SC Get Fit Session!**

Date: Tuesday, July 16
Time: 6 PM Eastern Time
Location: Palmetto Zoom

We are excited to invite you to our SC Get Fit session where we will have a special guest speaker, Amy Wilson, from Missouri. Amy is the current Vice President for the National Sports and Recreation Division Board from Safety Positive Foundation. At the recent National Federation of the Blind convention on July 5, Amy and her organization provided a self-defense training as part of the Sports and Recreation Division movement sessions.

During this session, Amy will share insights about her organization and the valuable services they offer. To learn more about Safety Positive Foundation, you can visit their website at: www.safetypositivefdn.org

Join us on Zoom at 6 PM Eastern Time:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8648789090?pwd=TkZqZDZKOERvNzJsOUZIcWo3aGExdz09

Dial-in number:
+1 (929) 205-6099,,8648789090#