[SportsandRec] Join is on Tuesday night at 6 PM to learn about sonic hockey

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 10:30:57 UTC 2024

Join Us for an Exciting Event learn about  Sonic Hockey

Date Tuesday, July  30th
Time 6 PM
Zoom Join Here https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8648789090?pwd=TkZqZDZKOERvNzJsOUZIcWo3aGExdz09
Zoom Dial-In +1 (929) 205-6099 Meeting ID 8648789090

We are thrilled to announce a special guest speaker for this week's ST Get Fit session Instead of our usual workout, we have invited Danny Guard, a coach and player from the El Paso Mooses Sonic Hockey Club, to share his incredible journey and the fascinating world of Sonic Hockey

Meet Danny Guard
Role Coach and Player, El Paso Mooses Sonic Hockey Club
Achievements Danny and his team invented Sonic Hockey, a unique adaptation of inline hockey where both blind and sighted players compete on an equal footing The game involves using sound to locate the puck, making it an inclusive and challenging sport for everyone

About Sonic Hockey
Sonic Hockey is played using the same rules as inline hockey, with no modifications or adaptive rules Players rely on a puck equipped with a loud siren and other sound markers to navigate the game This innovative approach allows blind players to compete effectively and enjoy the sport

Why Attend
Learn how blind players excel in a traditionally sighted sport
Discover the techniques and skills unique to Sonic Hockey
Get Inspired by Danny's story and the achievements of the El Paso Mooses

Don't miss this unique opportunity to learn about a sport that breaks barriers and brings people together Join us on Zoom this Tuesday at 6 PM

Zoom Link Click Here to Join https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8648789090?pwd=TkZqZDZKOERvNzJsOUZIcWo3aGExdz09
Dial-In +1 (929) 205-6099 Meeting ID 8648789090

Let's get fit, get inspired, and learn something new together

Lori Anne Coley
President, South Carolina NFB Sports And Rec division
📞 803-316-9838
🔗 Follow us: [linktr.ee/SRNFBSC](https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC)

**Purchase your $20 ticket to help us start a Blind Sports Camp in South Carolina!**
Drawing: August 17, 2024

**PayPal:** [paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc](https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc)
**Zelle:** srnfbsc21 at yahoo.com