[SportsandRec] Guest speakers wanted for NFB sports and rec division

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 02:42:34 UTC 2024

Invitation to Guest Speakers for NFB of South Carolina Sports And Rec Division

We are excited to invite guest speakers to share their stories with the National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina Sports And Rec Division! We have openings for speakers on August 6, August 20, and August 26 at 6 PM Eastern Time. We are looking for blind athletes or blind sports enthusiasts who can share their experiences participating in blind sports or recreational activities.

Each session will be approximately 30 to 45 minutes and will take place on Zoom.

If you're interested in being a guest speaker, please contact Lori Anne Coley at 803-316-9838 via text or call. You can also reach me via email at loriannecoley at gmail.com

We look forward to learning from you and exploring how we can bring these sports and recreational activities to South Carolina!

Thank you for your support!

Best regards,
Lori Anne Coley
President, South Carolina NFB Sports And Rec division
📞 803-316-9838
🔗 Follow us: [linktr.ee/SRNFBSC](https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC)

**Purchase your $20 ticket to help us start a Blind Sports Camp in South Carolina!**
Drawing: August 17, 2024

**PayPal:** [paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc](https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc)
**Zelle:** srnfbsc21 at yahoo.com