[SportsandRec] June Sports and Rec social hour! Let’s talk personal Safety!

Amy Wilson awilson at nfbmo.org
Sun Jun 2 15:23:24 UTC 2024

Join us for an empowering and informative event hosted by the National Sports and Recreation Division of the National Federation of the Blind! 🌟

This month, in honor of Safety Awareness Month, we are excited to welcome a special speaker from Safety Positive Foundation to discuss personal safety in the blind community. Learn valuable tips and strategies to stay safe in your everyday life. 🛡️