[SportsandRec] SC Get Fit, Survey, blind camp fundraiser

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 14:48:27 UTC 2024

**Tuesday Night June 18th Get Fit Sessions**

Join us every Tuesday at 6 PM ET for our SC Get Fit sessions on Zoom. This is a fantastic opportunity for blind and visually impaired individuals to stay active and healthy.

**Survey Participation:**

We need your input! Please take a moment to fill out our survey and help shape the future of sports and recreation for our community in South Carolina. Your feedback is crucial in creating more inclusive and tailored programs.

[NFB SC Sports and Rec Survey](http://nfbofsc.org/sports-rec-survey)

**Fundraiser:**

Support our Blind Sports Camp and get a chance to win $750 or $250! Tickets are $20 each, and your support will help us start an annual Sports and Rec camp.

**Purchase $20 Tickets:**
- **PayPal:** [PayPal Link](https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc)
- **Zelle:** Use email srnfbsc21 at yahoo.com
- **Mail:**
  Federation Center for the Blind
  119 South Kilbourne Rd.
  Columbia, SC 29205
  Include contact info and Sports and Rec division.
- **Cash:** See one of our members: Lori Anne Coley, Steve and Shannon Cooke, Melinda Jones, Janice Bright, PetraAnda Anderson.

Help us reach our goal of selling 100 tickets by August 17, 2024, for a chance to win big at our state convention. Your support makes a difference! We invite chapters and divisions to purchase tickets and possibly win for your chapter or division.

Thank you for your continued dedication and support. If you have any questions or need further information, please don't hesitate to reach out.

**Zoom Information for All Events:**
- **Join Zoom Meeting:** [Zoom Link](https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8648789090?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09)
- **Meeting ID:** 864 878 9090
- **Passcode:** 124578
- **One-tap mobile:** +19292056099,,8648789090# US (New York)

Lori Anne Coley
803-316–9838
President:
NFBSC Sports and Rec. division.
Board member:
National Sports And Rec.  division
Secretary:
NFBSC Public relations and social Media committee

Purchase your NFBSC Sports koozie 1 for$1.
Click link to join us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC