[SportsandRec] Orlando convention are you going?

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 16:33:23 UTC 2024

Subject: NFB Orlando Convention: Join Us and Support a Great Cause!

Hi Everyone,

It's only 14 days until the National Federation of the Blind convention in Orlando! Are you coming? If so, what do you enjoy most about the convention? Let us know and share which state you're from. The National Sports and Rec division has some big plans for all of you over the next week. You will learn more about the mini activities we will be having for you. Make sure you bring your walking shoes because you’re truly going to be active.

I'll be representing the Sports and Rec division of South Carolina and we're still selling $20 tickets to support starting an annual Blind sports camp at our Rocky Bottom Camp. This initiative needs your support!

You can purchase tickets in advance via:
- PayPal: [paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc](https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc)
- Zelle: srnfbsc21 at yahoo.com

Tickets enter you into a chance to win a $750 or $250 cash prize, drawn on August 17 at the South Carolina state convention. You don't have to be present to win, but please include your name and contact information with your payment.

Thank you for your support!

Best,
Lori Anne Coley
803-316–9838
President:
NFBSC Sports and Rec. division.
Board member:
National Sports And Rec.  division
Secretary:
NFBSC Public relations and social Media committee

Purchase your NFBSC Sports koozie 1 for$1.
Click link to join us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC