[SportsandRec] South Carolina fundraiser for Blind Sports and Recreation camp

Lori Ann Coley sportsandrec at nfbofsc.org
Sun Jun 23 15:43:43 UTC 2024

### Win $750 or $250! Support Our Fundraiser for an Annual Blind Sports and Recreation Camp!

Help us create a lasting tradition for blind and visually impaired individuals of all ages in South Carolina. By supporting our cause, you have a chance to win $750 or $250!

1st Prize: $750
2nd Prize: $250

**Drawing Date:** August 17, 2024, at our state convention. You do not have to be present to win.

**How to Purchase Tickets:**
- **PayPal:** [paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc](https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc) (Include your contact information in the memo)
- **Zelle:** srnfbsc21 at yahoo.com

**Key Points:**
- Tickets are $20 each.
- Open to everyone! You do not have to be blind or visually impaired to participate.
- Great odds! We aim to sell 200 tickets, and only 40 have been sold so far.

Your support will make a significant difference in empowering blind athletes and providing valuable recreational opportunities in South Carolina.

Buy your ticket today and help make this dream a reality!

#SupportBlindSports #NFBSC #RecreationForAll #Fundraiser #BuyYourTicket

Help us establish an annual blind sports camp in South Carolina!

- **Zelle:** srnfbsc21 at yahoo.com

**Key Points:**
- Tickets are $20 each.
- Open to everyone! You do not have to be blind or visually impaired to participate.
- Great odds! We aim to sell 200 tickets, and only 40 have been sold so far.

Your support will make a significant difference in empowering blind athletes and providing valuable recreational opportunities in South Carolina.

Buy your ticket today and help make this dream a reality!

#SupportBlindSports #NFBSC #RecreationForAll #Fundraiser #BuyYourTicket

**Purchase your NFBSC $20 tickets** for a chance to win $750 or $250 at our convention on August 17, 2024, in South Carolina. You do not have to be present to win.
**PayPal:** [paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc](https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc)
**Zelle:** srnfbsc21 at yahoo.com

Lori Anne Coley
President: NFBSC Sports and Recreation Division
Board Member: National Sports and Recreation Division, Social Media Committee
Secretary: NFBSC Public Relations and Social Media Committee

Contact
803-316-9838
SportsAndRec at nfbofsc.org