[SportsandRec] Friendly reminder and update of schedule

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 13:50:53 UTC 2024

Subject: Important Schedule Updates for SC Get Fit and Monthly Meeting

Dear Members,

Just a friendly reminder that the South Carolina Get Fit sessions for July 2 and July 9 are canceled, as the majority of our members will be attending the National Federation of the Blind convention in Orlando. We will resume our SC Get Fit sessions on July 16.

Additionally, our monthly board meeting, originally scheduled for July 10, has been moved to July 17. Please join us at 6 PM on July 16 for SC Get Fit and on July 17 for our monthly meeting.

Safe travels to everyone attending the convention! Don’t forget to join the National Sports and Rec Division board meeting from 9 AM to 1 PM on July 4, where I will be speaking about our SC division. Also, I have been invited to speak at the Blind Cooking presentation at 12:45 PM on July 7.

Looking forward to seeing you in Orlando. Happy Fourth of July in advance!

Best regards,
Lori Anne Coley
****************************
South Carolina Sports And Rec division fundraiser to help start a blind Sports and Recreation camp. This is separate from the National Sports And Rec division fundraiser

****************^

Help us establish an annual blind sports camp in South Carolina!

**Purchase your NFBSC $20 tickets** for a chance to win $750 or $250 at our convention on August 17, 2024, in South Carolina. You do not have to be present to win.
**PayPal:** [paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc](https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc)
**Zelle:** srnfbsc21 at yahoo.com

Lori Anne Coley
President: NFBSC Sports and Recreation Division
Board Member: National Sports and Recreation Division, Social Media Committee
Secretary: NFBSC Public Relations and Social Media Committee

Contact
803-316-9838
SportsAndRec at nfbofsc.org