[SportsandRec] Help us to start a annual Sports camp For The Blind

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 14:04:23 UTC 2024

🏆 Seize the opportunity to make a difference! Purchase your $20 tickets now and stand a chance to win big in our fundraiser drawing. With a $1000 giveaway, featuring a grand prize of $750 and $250 in second place prizes, your contribution fuels the launch of our annual Sports Camp Week at the Rocky Bottom Retreat and Conference Center in Upstate South Carolina.

This initiative, spearheaded by the National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina's Sports and Rec Division, is committed to championing adaptable sports and inclusivity for the blind and visually impaired. Whether you're an avid sports enthusiast or passionate about supporting a noble cause, each ticket purchased propels us closer to our mission.

Don't let this opportunity slip away! Secure your tickets via PayPal [https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc] or by mailing your check to the Federation Center for the Blind, 119 S. Kilbourne Rd., Columbia, SC 29205. Remember to include your contact details and specify "Sports And Rec Division Fundraiser" in the memo.

For Zelle payments, use Srnfbsc21 at yahoo.com.

If PayPal or Zelle aren't accessible to you, don't worry. Simply send your payment via Cash App to $Loriannecoley, and I'll ensure your entry into the drawing by forwarding your payment to our treasurer.

Our goal is to sell 100 tickets by March 23, 2024, to conduct the drawing at our leadership conference. If not achieved, we'll hold the drawing in August at our state convention in Columbia, South Carolina. Remember, attendance is not mandatory to win.

Spread the word and rally your friends, family, and even businesses to support our cause.

Your unwavering support holds immense value to us. Together, let's pave the way for a more inclusive community through the power of sports. Thank you for your kindness and generosity!

Warm regards,
Lori Anne Coley
Lori Anne Coley
803-316–9838
President:
NFBSC Sports and Rec. division.
Board member:
National Sports And Rec.  division
Secretary:
NFBSC Public relations and social Media committee

Purchase your NFBSC Sports koozie 1 for$1.
Click link to join us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC