[SportsandRec] Reminder of the sports and recreation monthly social hour tomorrow!

Ron Burzese rrburzese at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 17:23:08 UTC 2024

I’d like to thank Amy Wilson, Danielle Sykora, and Ashley Bramlett for the opportunity to speak about tandem riding for the blind. The questions were spot on and made for a thorough discussion.

If anyone else wants to know more, feel free to contact me. This is a great time of the season to get involved.

Best,

Ron