[SportsandRec] Sports And Rec, division fundraiser has moved its drawing date to August at state convention

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 08:24:52 UTC 2024

Due to low ticket sales during our monthly Sports And Rec division meeting, we made a decision to extend this fundraiser to August and have it take place during our state convention. Please be assured that if you have already purchased a ticket your name is still in the drawing.  🏆 Don't miss out on your chance to make a difference! Purchase your $20 tickets now and enter to win big in our fundraiser drawing. With a $1000 giveaway, featuring a grand prize of $750 and $250 in second place prizes, your contribution fuels the launch of our annual Sports Camp Week at the Rocky Bottom Retreat and Conference Center in Upstate South Carolina.

Led by the National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina's Sports and Rec Division, our mission is to champion adaptable sports and inclusivity for the blind and visually impaired. Whether you're an avid sports enthusiast or passionate about supporting a noble cause, every ticket purchased brings us closer to our goal.

We've extended the drawing to August, giving you more time to participate and support our cause. If you've already purchased a ticket, your entry remains valid for the August drawing. Thank you for your generosity and kindness in helping us achieve our goal.

To secure your tickets, use PayPal at https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc. If using PayPal, please consider adding the 3 percent service fee to your payment. You can also mail your check to the Federation Center for the Blind, 119 S. Kilbourne Rd., Columbia, SC 29205. Remember to specify "Sports And Rec Division Fundraiser" in the memo.

For Zelle payments, use Srnfbsc21 at yahoo.com and consider adding an extra $2 to  cover our service fee.

Unable to use PayPal or Zelle? No problem! Simply send your payment via Cash App to $Loriannecoley, and we'll ensure your entry into the drawing.

Our goal is to sell 100 or more tickets by August 17th, 2024. The drawing will now take place at our August state convention in Columbia, South Carolina. Attendance is not mandatory to win.

Spread the word and rally your friends, family, and businesses to support our cause. Your unwavering support means the world to us as we strive to create a more inclusive community through the power of sports. Thank you for your kindness and generosity!

Warm regards,
Lori Anne Coley
Lori Anne Coley
803-316–9838
President:
NFBSC Sports and Rec. division.
Board member:
National Sports And Rec.  division
Secretary:
NFBSC Public relations and social Media committee

Purchase your NFBSC Sports koozie 1 for$1.
Click link to join us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC