[SportsandRec] NFBMO National Parks Challenge

Amy Wilson awilson at nfbmo.org
Tue May 7 23:04:02 UTC 2024

Hello sports and Recreation adventures!

Hope this finds you well
This information below is to inform you of what the Missouri affiliate is doing and to welcome you to join us in our adventure if you would like.
Explore the wonders of Missouri's National Parks with the NFBMO National Parks Challenge!

Embark on a new adventure as we delve into the rich history and unique experiences that these parks have to offer. Whether you're a seasoned park-goer or a first-timer, this challenge is the perfect opportunity to learn, discover, and connect with nature in a whole new way.

At our first National Park stop, we learned that President Truman was blind and an avid reader, showcasing the diverse range of knowledge and stories waiting to be uncovered on our journey. Join us as we uncover more fascinating facts and insights along the way with the NFBMO National Parks Challenge.

Our upcoming stops in the St. Louis area on June 7th and 8th promise unforgettable experiences and opportunities to expand our understanding of the world around us. And don't miss out on our grand finale camping and floating trip at the Ozarks National Park from August 16th to 18th, where we'll continue to learn, grow, and create lasting memories together.

Join us for the 6th annual float trip on a Missouri River way, a tradition that our members have cherished for years. This year's challenge is set to be our most enlightening and enjoyable yet, and we can't wait to share this enriching experience with you.

Visit our NFB of Missouri website to learn all the dates and details, and join us at our Missouri sports and recreational meeting on May 21st at 7pm central time to get a sneak peek of the upcoming camping trip.

For any inquiries or to RSVP for the float trip (advance payment required), please feel free to reach out to me at awilson at nfbmo.org Let's learn, discover, and embrace the beauty of Missouri's National Parks together!

https://nfbmo.org/SportsRec
--

**Private voting is a right, it should not require sight.
<https://nfbmo.org/PrivateVoting>**

The National Federation of the Blind
knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your
future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low
expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can
live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

<https://nfbmo.org/>