[SportsandRec] Take the Challenge: Pay It Forward with Sports And Rec Fundraiser Tickets!

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Thu May 9 12:10:16 UTC 2024

Attention all affiliate members, chapters, and divisions, as well as Sports And Rec members! We've only sold 23 tickets so far, and our goal is 100+ before August 17. We need each of you to step up and sell at least 2 or 3 tickets apiece to help us reach our target. If you know of a business or individual willing to sponsor the Sports And Rec division or make a substantial donation, your connections and securing their assistance would be greatly appreciated. Remember, the more tickets you purchase, the more chances you have to win! Invest $20 for a shot at winning big – a $750 and a $250 giveaway await! Your contribution supports our dream of launching an annual Sports Camp Week for the blind. Secure tickets via PayPal at https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc or Zelle at srnfbsc21 at yahoo.com. Mail checks to the Federation Center for the Blind, 119 South Kilbourne Rd., Columbia, SC 29205, with "Sports And Rec Division Fundraiser" in the memo. If using PayPal, consider adding 3% to cover our fee, or for Zelle, add two dollars to cover the fees. Let's make it happen together! Spread the word and let's reach our goal by August 17, 2024, drawing at the state convention.
Lori Anne Coley
803-316–9838
President:
NFBSC Sports and Rec. division.
Board member:
National Sports And Rec.  division
Secretary:
NFBSC Public relations and social Media committee

Purchase your NFBSC Sports koozie 1 for$1.
Click link to join us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC