[SportsandRec] Blind camp fundraiser

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Tue May 28 14:18:42 UTC 2024

You have an opportunity to win $750 and $250 while supporting a great cause! Purchase your $20 tickets today!  We need your help to make a difference. The National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina's Sports and Rec division is fundraising for a Sports Camp for the Blind. With only 31 tickets sold, we need to reach 100+ by August 17.

Every ticket you buy not only supports this vital cause but also gives you a chance to win big! Your support is crucial in making this dream a reality.

Purchase your $20  tickets today via PayPal at paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc (please consider adding 3% to cover fees) or via Zelle at srnfbsc21 at yahoo.com (please consider adding $2 to cover fees). To mail checks, send them to the Federation Center for the Blind, 119 South Kilbourne Rd., Columbia, SC 29205, with 'Sports and Rec Division Fundraiser' in the memo.

Spread the word and help us reach our goal by August 17, 2024. The drawing will take place at the state convention in Columbia, South Carolina – you do not have to be present to win.

Together, we can make this happen! Your generosity can open doors and create new opportunities for the blind. Join us in making a lasting impact.
#NFBSCSportsAndRecDivision #NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfSouthCarolinaSportsAndRecDivision #SportsCamp #BlindSportsCamp #BlindAthletes #EmpowerBlind #SupportTheBlind #InclusiveSports #CharityFundraiser #PayItForward #SupportNonprofits #BlindRecreation #MakeADifference #GivingBack #HelpUsHelpOthers
Lori Anne Coley
803-316–9838
President:
NFBSC Sports and Rec. division.
Board member:
National Sports And Rec.  division
Secretary:
NFBSC Public relations and social Media committee

Purchase your NFBSC Sports koozie 1 for$1.
Click link to join us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC